My name is Fergie and I am an ice cream addict. Really, it’s true! If given the choice between cakes and cookies or ice cream, i will go ice cream every time. But such a habit does not do well for a gal who needs to be watching her figure. Enter Weight Watchers Ice Cream. I was already a die-hard fan of their Ice Cream Candy Bars, and now Weight Watchers Ice Cream has six new products – and four of them are 100 calories or less! Here are the new flavors:
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Dessert Bar: Low fat strawberry ice cream with a strawberry swirl dipped in milk chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Dessert Bar: Low fat cheesecake ice cream with a raspberry swirl dipped in dark chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Dulcé de Leche Dessert Bar: Low fat dulcé de leche ice cream with a caramel swirl dipped in dark chocolate
- Strawberry Fruit Bar: Made with real fruit and an excellent source of vitamin C with 15% fewer calories and 30% less sugar than other national leading brands of fruit bars
- Snack Size Chocolate Fudge Bar: The award-winning Chocolate Fudge Bar now in a snack size
- Snack Size Variety Pack of Ice Cream Sandwiches in Vanilla Bean and Dutch Chocolate: Snack size versions of the classic dessert
I am delighted to say that I’ve tried them all and they are each delicious. I like my ice cream to be extra firm and quickly found out that I needed to keep these treats in an very cold freezer to get them to the consistency I like (i.e. a cement block). They make a great dessert at the end of my long days and I look forward to curling up in bed with my Weight Watchers Ice Cream. The fact that I can enjoy it guilt-free is SUCH a bonus.
*Disclosure: I was given product samples to enjoy for this review.
Tags: Weight Watchers